The Presidency acknowledged the contribution of certain Nigerians and companies who contributed the sum of N1billion each towards the tackling of coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria.
This was made public through the official Twitter handle of the office of the Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It consists of notable personalities like;
1. Aliko Dangote who is the managing director of Dangote Group and undoubtedly the richest businessman in Africa
2. Abdulsamad Rabiu who is the founder of BUA Group (a Nigerian conglomerate active in cement production, sugar refining and real estate).
3. Femi Otedola the founder of Zenon Petroleum and Gas.
4. Tony O. Elumelu, the chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.
5. Herbert O. Wigwe, currently the CEO and Group managing director of Access Bank Plc.
6. Segun Agbaje, the Managing Director of Guaranty Trust Bank. He is also a Director on MasterCard Advisory Board Middle East and Africa, and
7. Jim Ovia the Managing Director of Zenith Bank Plc.
They have really tried and we wish other billionaires in Nigeria can do same and also wish these monies are channeled appropriately.
Together as a nation we will win this fight, share your thoughts below and share post.
Read all updates on Coronavirus Here
See other topics you missed here;
God anointed my thing to heal men of their fertility problem by sleeping with them – Pst. Mrs. Veronica