How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Course 2020
Recruitment exercise has begun into the Nigerian Army on 19th August 2020 and will close on 29th September 2020.
The exercise is for 2020 Direct
Short Service Commission popularly called DSSC Course and Short Service Combatant popularly called the SSC course.
This was contained in a tweet on the Army’s official Twitter account @HQNigerianArmy.
Below are the requirements for registration:
- Must be of height more than 1.68 meters for male applicants and 1.65 meters for female applicants.
- Must have a first Degree or HND with not less than lower credit from a recognized institution by the NUC and must have completed their NYSC or posses an exemption letter.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Must be between the age of 23 and 27 by January 2021
- Applicants must not be a member of any cult group
- The applicant must have no criminal record or court convictions.
- The applicant must be medically and physically fit
-The applicant must possess a valid Birth certificate from a hospital endorsed by the National Population Commission
- Applicants must submit attestation letter from their previous educational institution.
- Applicants must not have tattoos or any writing on their bodies.
Applicants who possess the following qualifications are advised not to pay for the recruitment but to only register via the official recruitment link for the exercise which is recruitment.army.mil.ng and select the course of those choices, DSSC Course or SSC Course.
Applicants are warned not to give anyone money as regards the recruitment process as it is totally FREE.